Ilaria Eugenia Virtual Assistant (collectively referred to as “IEVA”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this statement) respects your data protection rights. This Privacy Statement outlines our commitment to protect your personal data, informs you of your data protection rights and the legal basis on which any personal data we process will be used.
IEVA provides data virtual assistant services and is the data controller in respect of the personal data we collect and process in order to provide these services.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information regarding this data protection statement.
Personal Information We Collect From You
“Personal Data” means data which identifies a person or could identify a person. It applies to Personal Data that we collect, use and otherwise process when you engage with us as a client, supplier or visitor to our website.
The category of personal data we collect:
- Communication i.e. name, address, email, job title, contact numbers
- Financial i.e. bank details and tax number if sole trader
- Web interaction i.e. IP address
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date so please inform IEVA of any changes to your personal data during our relationship.
Purposes For Processing Your Personal Data
Under data protection legislation all processing of personal data much have an identified purpose. We have outlined our purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data below:
Category of Data
Purpose of Processing
Lawful Basis for Processing
Administration of our relationship with our clients and potential clients which will include:
Necessary for our legitimate interest, and performance of a contract with you.
We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
Publishing testimonials on the IEVA website
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on email@example.com.
As noted in the above, we occasionally process your personal information under the legitimate interests’ legal basis. Where this is the case, we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer, and in our interests.
Retention of your personal information
IEVA retains your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. If you require further information on the retention periods of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area
We will be conscious of our data protection obligations whenever we are dealing with third parties based outside of the EEA, particularly if personal data is being transferred to them. IEVA will ensure that there is an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
If you would like further information regarding the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact email@example.com.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information other than for the purposes specified in this notice. We use third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy statement, local and European data protection legislations and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Other service providers and advisors: that IEVA need to engage with for example companies that support our IT, provide us with legal or financial advice.
- Purchasers of our business: buyers or prospective buyers who we may sell or negotiate to sell our business to.
- Government bodies: where we are required to do so by law.
We take your privacy seriously and we take every reasonably appropriate measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organizational procedures to safeguard and protect your personal data that we process from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, however, the confidentiality and privacy of data passing over the internet or by email cannot be guaranteed.
Access is limited to your personal data based on a “need to know” basis. Third parties only have access to what is necessary to complete the business process which will be based on our instruction and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
If you wish to make an online payment you will be transferred to a secure webpage hosted by our credit card processor, Stripe, who will perform the transaction on our behalf from your credit card or laser card. Your card details will not be divulged to IEVA.
By interacting with this Website, you accept that any information or message you send may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information, including but not limited to credit card numbers, by any party with whom you transact, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you volunteer.
Links to Third-Party Websites
If you are interacting with IEVA using the third-party payment system, Stripe you may be subject to cookies used by that site. We advise that you review the Privacy Statement and terms before providing personal information.
Our website contain links to other websites. If you access another site through a link we provide, you are subject to the Privacy Statement of that site. While every care has been taken to ensure the high quality and standard of websites to which we link, IEVA takes no responsibility for the content of those websites, is not responsible for their policies or standards and it does not constitute an endorsement of that website by us.
Under local and European data protection legislation you have the following rights in relation to your personal information. These include:
- Right to access – you may request a copy of all personal data that IEVA holds relating to you.
- Right to rectify – you have the right to request IEVA to correct any inaccurate data being held about you.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request that IEVA erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data, or if, the legal basis for our processing is based on consent and you have withdrawn your consent to processing. However, this right will not extend to any data that is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Right to restrict – you have the right to request that IEVA restrict processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to ask for your personal data to be given back to you or another service provider of your choice in a commonly used format. This right only applies if we’re using your personal information under the lawful grounds of consent or pursuant to a contract and the processing is automated and not manual. It does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to processing that IEVA carries out based on legitimate interests.
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – IEVA does not carry out any automated processing.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but any processing that we have carried out before you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
- Right to complain – you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you feel that IEVA has breached any of your data protection rights.
- By post to Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland.
- By webform at https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact
- By phone +353 (0761) 104 800 or +353 578 684 800,
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information about your visit to our website.
Our website organiseyourbusinessday.com uses certain cookies. Our Cookie Notice can be accessed here.
Changes to this Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time and we will post any changes on the Website. The use of personal information that we process shall be subject to the Privacy Statement in effect.
Updated: January 2023